Who are we ?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately for mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge transportation technologies and services – we don’t stop there. We are also deeply invested in our worldwide employees with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Today, Siemens Mobility in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire a Technical Team Assistant to join our team in Riyadh.
What are my responsibilities ?
· Coordinate on daily basis with OPM site team, and assist them in term of design drawings, download through Aconex tool, provide online support to offshore team.
· Analyze information from project management systems to derive accurate reporting to a variety of sources (Project Director, Delivery Director, Joint Venture Consortium Management) on Project Delivery, schedule versus actual, key performance indicators (KPI’s) reporting, commitments and monthly reporting.
· Coordinate the availability of critical project delivery information to management on projects by: interfacing between Siemens Lot Project Managers, Project Engineer’s, Planning/Estimating/Scheduling group incorporating the work breakdown structure and estimate information to monitor project delivery schedule (this includes coordinating between Siemens Project Managers); and coordinating the accurate and timely input of project delivery statistics to factually represent current project progress.
· Coordinate / administer effective operation of the Installation section and promote awareness of and provide advice to employees and managers on a range of Project Delivery, administrative, project policies, procedures, instructions and relevant legislation to ensure that consistency and compliance is maintained.
· Coordinate internally and externally to review and update installation L4 schedule together with central PMO team/ schedulers.
· Prepare project documentation for the planning and scheduling of projects in consultation with Lot Project Managers/Engineer’s to facilitate compliance with Siemens policies and procedures and ensure that all project performance documentation is recorded and maintained in accordance with records management procedures for audit purposes.
· Actively engage in fair and equitable workplace practices and behaviors to ensure a discrimination free workplace in accordance with legislative requirements.
· Promote and implement Siemens environmental policy and procedures in order to minimize the impact of Siemens business on the environment.
· Willing to visit stations /sites (if required) to track progress or attend site meetings.
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
· Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive industry experience in basic Project Management /
· Saudi National only
· People Management /Delivery Report or business-related fields.
· Highly developed skills in the use of personal computer software packages including, Microsoft Word, Excel, and MS Project, Advanced competency in PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
· Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and organizational skills.
· Understanding of project management processes and of the computer-based systems to manage existing systems and process.
· Basic experience with Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Essentials project management software.
· Knowledge of records management principles and associated document control software packages. e.g. Aconex, Cloud drive etc.
· Excellent report skills to generate/ update project dashboard and milestone /actual progress provided by site team.
· Team-oriented, proactive with good communication and interpersonal skills
What else do you need to know ?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need skilled and dedicated professionals to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Mobility world of Siemens Saudi Arabia here : https://www.mobility.siemens.com/sa/en.html
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time