· Working on 7nm and 5nm designs with various customers for deployment of Aprisa place and route tools.
· Expertise in solving custorner's problems for critical designs to achieve desired performance, area and power targets.
· Responsible to develop flow and methodology for doing placement, CTS and routing.
· Provide training and technical support to customers using Aprisa tools
· Typically requires about 2-5 years of experience in Physical Design with mainstream P&R tools
· Hands on experience in Physical Design (floorplan, placement, CTS and routing) and timing closure of complex blocks and/or Full Chip designs.
· Hands-on experience with commercial place & route tools like Synopsys-lCC2, Cadence-lnnovus or Aprisa is a must.
· Tapeout experience of 2 or more projects is a must.
· Good understanding of timing, power and area trade-offs.
· Ability to pickup new flows, learn on the job and influence QOR is a must.
· Experience delivering designs with multiple voltage islands and top-level floorplanning & chip-assembly is a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; good presentation skills
· Good problem solving and debugging skills
BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time