We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
· You will Books suppliers invoices according to GAAP guidelines and under consideration of legal requirements
· You will cooperate with responsible purchase organization in order to clarify issues
· Partnering with FO (as applicable), identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
· You may contact supplier actively to clarify questions
· You will order or releases payments due, when assigned by accountable management
· You will contribute to balance sheet and P&L closing
· You will Clarifies account discrepancies internally, but also with expediters, vendors & suppliers
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You are a graduate with Accounting/Finance background
· You are good with communication skills and flexible with shifts
· You have 1-3 yrs of experience.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore . But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come. We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time