MindSphere is the top tier Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) as a service solution! Using sophisticated analytics and AI, MindSphere powers IoT solutions from the edge to the cloud with data from connected products, plants and systems to optimize operations, build better quality products and deploy new business models. Built on the Mendix application platform, MindSphere empowers customers, partners and the Siemens organization to quickly build and integrate personalized IoT applications.
J oin us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
The Portfolio Development Executive (PDE) will advocate and drive the sales of Mindsphere by acquiring a clear understanding of our position in the market and building a suitable go to market strategy, with a targeted sales message adapted to our focus industries (Manufacturing, Automotive, Process Industries)! In the role you will be working closely with the local Account Teams and Partners in the execution of Campaigns and Initiatives based strategies to maximise and improve software opportunities for Mindsphere.
What are the responsibilities of this role?
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to create and close new business
· Participate in market development, solution presentations, trade fairs, conferences and workshops
· Act as trusted advisor providing mentorship on the planning, execution and measurement of development of Mindsphere activities
· Act as key point of contact for Sales teams for campaign knowledge and technical support
· Establish and supervise measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth against each campaign/initiative in your region and provide feedback for improvement
· Work independently to determine solutions, methods and procedures
· Support closing process of Mindsphere opportunities if required What will help you to be successful in our role:
· 3-5 years software sales experience and understanding of industrial IoT as a service solutions
· Ability to deﬁne business needs and develop value propositions and contribute to the generation of compelling proposals
· Experience to collaborate and get results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations and various countries
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both in Swedish and English, additional relevant languages are a plus
· Engineering or IT background is a plus
· Approximately 50% travel, when Covid has subsided
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time