Job title: Software Test Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible to developing manual test scripts.
· You do Analyze and prepare positive and negative test scenarios.
· You will be Responsible to executing manual test cases and automation test cases
· You take Responsible to tracking and logging defects during execution.
· You will be Generating reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
· You Actively participate in requirement analysis, test design and sprint planning.
· You Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
· You Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention and early correction of quality problem.
· You Document lessons learned; help maintain knowledge database.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· You should have 3-6 Years of experience.
· Good Knowledge in JIRA, web service testing & Confluence.
· Good Knowledge API testing using SOAP-UI & POSTMAN.
· Basic knowledge of SQL queries
· Have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle.
· Should have Knowledge in various test development and design methodologies.
· Good working knowledge on agile methodology and Scrum process.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time