Siemens is looking for an Apprentice who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Service Porfolio Specialist for Smart Infrastructure located in Milano.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
· You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Building Technologies Division over the course of two years
· You are trained as Service Porfolio Specialist for confort, fire and security technology installations.
· You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
· Analyze business data to understand how to improve service, granting kpi creation and monitoring
· Support sales colleagues to develop “core service business” in line with central strategy
· Understand new digital service portfolio and support sales colleagues to promote it
· Support on Development the “digital transformation” of service business
· You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Computer, Electrical or Energy Engineering.
· You gained at least 3 months in a relevant internship experience
· You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
· You have the aspiration to develop a strategical view of business in interaction with the management
· You have familiarity with: Iot Solutions, IP Connection, LAN architecture, networking and VPN Firewall
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking ;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time