Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Junior Radiology Systems Administrator.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Please note that this position is only applicable for currently unemployed applicants from designated groups, as per the company employment equity requirements.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) administration.
· Administration of Radiology Information System (RIS) and Advanced Visualisation.
· Support Clinical activities of the Radiology department to ensure continued functioning of applicable systems and integrations.
· Trouble shooting and daily maintenance
· Support system implementation and roll-out
Your qualifications and experience
· Minimum: Bachelor’s in information technology or National Diploma in Radiography
· Previous experience advantageous, but not essential.
· MS Excel / Power BI knowledge advantageous.
Your attributes and skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Analytical mindset.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time