What are my responsibilities?
· Preparing Preventive maintenance Plan and Procedures
· Carryout the Preventive maintenance Jobs as per the schedule Plan
· Handling and resolving of day to day customer complaints and customer interface
· Networking between the various maintenance and operation departments to manage scheduled maintenance tasks
· Customer/internal Trainings on products /systems
· Compliance to quality and EHS and statutory requirements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent technical field from reputable university or college
· Experience in Network configuration, Switches, firewall,
· 2-5 years of Installation, commissioning and maintenance of Communication equipment
· Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
· Highly motivated and flexibility to work in a time sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process .
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time