· Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with the partners’ quality requirements.
· Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
· Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
· Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
· Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
· Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
· Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
· Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
· B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
· 3 to 7 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
· Project experience in Java development with good knowledge of OOPS concepts
· Proficient in developing Micro-Services in Spring Boot
· Project experience in front end development using Angular 2 or latest version, TypeScript, Redux Store, MQTT, PostgreSQL
· Should have hands on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
· Good to have hands on experience in Java 8 functionalities.
· Good to have hand on experience writing integration test using Selenium with Cucumber
· Basic knowledge of design principles and design patterns.
· Basic Knowledge in SQL/Non-SQL database
· Basic knowledge of DevOps
· Basic Knowledge of AWS, Spring Cloud, Spring Security
· Basic knowledge in HTML5, CSS3.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time