This is a high visibility position, accountable for the successful strategic alignment between the business and IT related organizations, as well as a working understanding of company business processes and functions across the globe. You will be responsible for technology functionality supporting the processes of front office functions covering marketing communications and sales. You will be involved in demand analysis, clarification and prioritization, starting from the conceptual stage, with Communications, Marketing & Sales Operations.
· Lead strategic initiatives and develop implementation plans as appropriate
· Work with business stakeholders to identify and classify requests according to priorities and release schedule
· Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, IT standards and procedures; and, that all work meets IT systems validation requirements and software delivery process adheres to regulated SDLC, where applicable.
· Provide consultancy in preparing business cases, including ROI statements and KPI definition, to realize IT function added value to business.
· Work with leaders to define success measures & metrics. Track defined metrics to measure success of program features/IT solutions, help to analyze results and partner across the organization to develop action plans and enhancement recommendations
· Stay current with emerging technical innovations & application development technologies and solutions within relevant remit
· Suggest innovations and technical/process improvements that will lead to operational efficiency, automation and/or enhanced business impact
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration, ideally with a focus on marketing and sales operations
· Multiple years of experience in CRM, PRM and/or other sales, marketing and communication related systems/applications; and knowledge of how front-office business management information technology can be leveraged to operating
· Expertise/experience to improve the company’s operations and the architecture or capability of data analysis.
· Strong people skills, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with peers, managers and stakeholders
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to follow directions with minimal supervision, and judgment to know when to escalate and ask for guidance
· Fluent in English. German and additional languages are a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time