IIoT Product Owner (f/m/d)
Karlsruhe, GERMANY IT development
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other exciting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work in agile setup, to define and deliver next generation Industrial IoT SW products from a customer and market requirement point of view - regarding content prioritization and quality through the whole product lifecycle from the definition, realization to phase-out.
Be the owner of our fascinating new Industrial IoT Products.
What part will you play?
· You need to mentor and to support the development team with expertise to understand the product and requirements. That makes you to a key person in a highly innovative, diverse and international team.
· You coordinate various partners to further develop our products and sell them successfully on the broad market.
· You elicit and collect requests; define, analyze and prioritize the requirements, the changes, and the customer value.
· You build, rank and maintain the backlog. You love ensure the completeness and consistency of the derived requirements.
· You evaluate results of iterations, approve or reject results based on completion criteria and thus provide high-quality inputs for project management.
· You support the rollout of the product, give presentations, workshops, trainings for sales and engineering.
· You love to encourage continuous learning and improve sharing within your team and with other teams to drive new innovative ideas.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
· You have a degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or other engineering based subjects, having ability to learn and ability to innovate with a strong sense of safety or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences
· You have many years of professional experience in Product lifecycle management or agile project management. Good at teamwork, project planning, controlling methods and management tools.
· You are passionate about business and strategic analysis and love logic. A strong willingness to lead characterizes you.
· You are experienced on customer value and agile development, with experiences in Factory Automation products, preferable in TIA Products or other Industrial IoT SW, could be but not limited to IPC, PLC, HMI, IOT products.
· Additional expertise in new technology domains like IoT, Digitalization trends, Industry 4.0 and marketing sense is preferred.
· You bring basic knowledge on hardware / software design, design to cost, design to manufactory.
· Good communication skill and interculture competence because you work closely with international teams together. You are proficient in English and German – additional languages are plus.
Your future employer – familiar and innovative at the same time
· You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
· You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
· You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
· You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to receive more information about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you have a question about applying to Siemens.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities .
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either