We make real what matters
Siemens makes buildings and cities smarter and supplies people with environmentally-friendly energy. We work hand in hand with artificial intelligence and move people from A to B safely. New challenges present themselves every day – and hereby the chance to face them. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our team is responsible for the Field Devices and OEM Controllers, two core pillars of the Siemens Building Products Business Unit. We work in close collaboration with our colleagues from Product Management, Manufacturing and Global Sales Organization to guarantee the highest degree of customer satisfaction and therefore commercial success. To continue our strong growth of sales and to maintain our position as one of the market leaders, we are currently looking for a Global Product Manager for valves and actuators.
Your new responsibilities
· As a Product Manager, be responsible for the global product management of various valve and actuator product lines. Your job is to enable a significant growth of this area
· Complex stakeholder management by working closely with your partners from R/D, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing and Suppliers, this on a global level
· Definition of new product portfolios and creation of technical requirements in strong collaboration with different regions
· Work within the entire lifecycle of our products: from development, positioning, market introduction, delivery, maintenance and phase-out
· Definition and adjustment of pricing and volume planning in your portfolio in close collaboration with the customer regions falls under your responsibility
· Support the team manager with ad-hoc tasks
Your experience and soft skills
· A higher degree in mechanical- or electrical engineering plus a good understanding of traditional data communication protocols, such as Modbus and KNX, as well as knowledge of IoT will give you an edge
· As a most important requirement: a minimum of three years of experience within the HVAC business, preferably in technical sales or product management positions for hydronic distribution systems related products/applications. We strongly prefer applicants with familiarity of such topics
· Future employees in this field should be very strong analytical and conceptual thinkers, with understanding in creating and implementing strategies and able to execute the roadmaps by collaborating within an agile development environment
· Stress resistance, time management skill and the ability to motivate yourself after disappointments is important in this job. You like to collaborate within a global multi-cultural team and support the creation of a positive environment. Strong presentation and networking skills paired with a customer-centric focus rounds up your profile
· Work related travelling around 20% (after Covid) is something you embrace
· Very good English skills form the base of this job, every other language is of advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zug
Homepage Siemens as an employer
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en . We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time