Role: Software Engineer (Front End Developer)
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
Many processes at Siemens would not run as they should without our Support departments. Which is why we are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, or questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology. Around the world.
What part will you play?
· Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
· Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
· Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
· Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
· Coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
· You will collaborate with multiple teams in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
What you need to make real what matters
· Know how in creating single page application using Vue.js will make valuable contribution.
· Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements and will handle projects Independently.
· Expertise in cloud technologies and hands on experience in implementing technical solution over cloud will make valuable contributions.
· Good understanding of agile software development life cycle processes
Use your skills to move the world forward.
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time