Job Family:Customer Services
An opportunity now exists for a home-based Customer Service Engineer to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain Siemens Healthineers Imaging equipment installed at our Customer sites. The Customer Service Engineer role requires a substantial amount of contact with our customers to address their equipment issues promptly and in a professional manner. The successful candidate will therefore not only need to show competency in providing technical assistance, but also have the ability to empathise with our customers and take ownership of their issues.
We are looking for a candidate to serve Plymouth. They will work at NHS and Private hospital sites and when necessary, also support customers throughout the surrounding regions.
Siemens Healthineers innovations combine state of the art Laboratory Diagnostics, imaging technologies and IT solutions to pinpoint disease early on, enhance diagnostic precision and optimise patient care.
As the world's population expands and ages, more and more people are striving to lead a healthy, high-quality life far into old age. Siemens Healthineers is a pioneer when it comes to providing medical technologies that help deliver a better quality of healthcare.
What are my responsibilities?
· To work in close cooperation with the Customer Care Centre based in Frimley to carry out service, maintenance, updates, and installation of Siemens Imaging equipment within a designated product range and assist with other products under supervision.
· Attend product training courses (in the UK and abroad) and work toward completion of Siemens Professional Certificate in order to build competence in providing technical assistance and support to our customers.
· Escalate as appropriate, situations where customer satisfaction is compromised and to ensure contractual obligations are met.
· Maintain good communications and team working with all stakeholders
· Understand and comply with Siemens work instructions, quality policy, codes of conduct policies and regulatory requirements at all times.
· Ensure material parts are processed in accordance with Siemens policy.
· Complete personal administration in a timely and accurate manner.
· Maintain all test equipment, tools and company property in good and working order at all times.
· Identify any opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company processes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· HNC/HND in an Electronics discipline essential.
· This is a field based role offering considerable independence and requiring strong self discipline. A flexible approach to work, travel and unsociable hours is required.
· A strong interest in Siemens Healthineers and its products. Ideally you will have previous field service experience where you have undertaken fault finding on electronic equipment.
· You will also be required to have good IT, Microsoft Office and Networking Infrastructure skills.
· Be prepared to travel extensively if required.
· Your customer facing skills will be invaluable, as you will be required to interface with customers and staff at all levels within Siemens / Third parties, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers and must quickly gain the respect of others, both colleagues and customers at all levels.
· You must hold a full driving licence.
Siemens Healthineers provide services to our customers seven days a week within core business hours of 8am to 8pm. This is achieved by our customer Service Engineers working shift patterns, so the successful candidates will need to be flexible in their approach to work and the days/hours they work.
A flexible approach to travel, providing out of hours technical support and working planned weekend and evening work is required.
Attendance of training courses and technical seminars in the UK and abroad will also be required.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
If you are appointed in to this role you will receive standard Siemens terms, conditions and benefits.
With 48,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers' needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 60019
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Siemens est un groupe d’origine allemande créé en 1847 et présent depuis maintenant plus de 160 ans en France. Spécialisé dans la haute technologie, Siemens est présent dans plusieurs secteurs d’activité : l’industrie (automatismes, systèmes d’entraînement, équipements), l’énergie (éolien, production et transport d’électricité), la santé (imagerie et biologie médicale), les infrastructures urbaines (mobilité, logistique, gestion énergétique des bâtiments) et les services financiers (crédit-bail, solutions de financement de projets complexes), ainsi que dans l’électroménager.
En France, Siemens compte 7000 collaborateurs, répartis sur 7 sites industriels et 9 centres de recherche et développement. Siemens France a réalisé en 2013 un chiffre d’affaires de 2,1 milliads d’euros. Près d’un tiers a été enregistré à l’export. Qu’il s’agisse du domaine de l’ingénierie, du commerce, de la R&D ou encore de la production, Siemens propose de nombreuses offres aux jeunes diplômés, et notamment un Graduate Program.