Description de l'offre
Locations:Frimley, United Kingdom
Siemens Industry Software are now hiring for a Customer Accounts Analyst, on a 12 month fixed term contract, to be part of the team responsible for Customer Services for order processing and general Sales related administration.
Given the spread of our clients, candidates with an additional language, especially Spanish, Italian or French would have a distinct advantage.
· To ensure accurate processing and creation of all customer orders within SAP;
· Apply judgement on purchase orders, quotes or other sales generated documents against Siemens revenue recognition rules and internal policies; ensure accurate order entry, which results in correct revenue recognition and accurate financial booking
· Work alongside sales teams, customers and channel partners to assist, identify, communicate and resolve order queries or issues
· Ensuring fulfillment of licenses to customer and maintain all customer licensing profiles within the SAP system
· To work as part of the CAA Team to provide an excellent service to our Customers and Internal Colleagues
· Interfacing with Finance and Credit Control on Sales Order and Revenue related issues
· Maintain knowledge of products, pricing and promotions as they are communicated whilst understanding the applicable revenue recognition and billing rules.
· Provide support to ad hoc company initiatives.
· Fluency in English
· An additional language, especially Spanish, Italian or French would have a distinct advantage.
· Finance/Administration, SAP, order processing, experience of working in a software/fast moving environment ideal.
· Experience involving attention to detail and customer service required.
· Understanding or exposure to SAP ideal. Microsoft product range.
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to apply common sense to situations and deal with variable information
· Attention to detail is essential while seeing the bigger picture!
· Confident approach when dealing with internal and external customers
· Good Communicator
· Good time management
· Self-Motivated and flexible
· Ability to work with and be a part of an international team
·Monday to Friday day time working hours, however due to Sales and Customer Service environment some flexibility is needed, particularly towards monthly and quarterly close cycles.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 90066
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019