Siemens Industry Software are now recruiting for a Credit & Collections Analyst to join an existing and well established team, based at your Frimley office in Camberley. The successful candidate will assume Credit control responsibility for a regional customer base.
Responsibilities will include:
· Working with complex accounts crossing country boundaries
· Working with a minimum of direction on collections for an important ledger, possibly key accounts
· Pro-actively anticipatedevelopments and issues, identifyingaccounts that will require special attention
· Developing strong customer & business relationships
· Prioritising query resolution and identifyingaccounts that will require special reporting
· Handlingdisputed accounts and negotiating to bring payment into line with agreed terms
· Reconciling AR balances - undertakingcomplex reconciliations, and compilingdocumentation for legal action
· Obtainingsufficient information to assess the credit worthiness of new and existing customers
· Workingwithin guidelines and reports to the EMEA Credit Manager raising and reporting issues as identified
· Relevant credit control and accounting experience, qualified or studying ICM (Institute of Credit Management)
· Excellent communication skills – dual/multiple languages are an advantage, especially Italian or French
· Microsoft Office skills are essential – Excel, Word etc.
· SAP would be advantage
· Experience of a rigid compliance & SOX based approach
· Attention to detail, professional approach and willingness to take ownership to attain project goals maintains accurate individual measurement and performance statistics;
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.