Corporate Insurance Expert (f/m/d) - Employee Benefits
Erlangen, GERMANY Accounting / Management control
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Corporate Insurance Expert (f/m/d) - Employee Benefits to take responsibility for key topics, coordination and processes in our global Benefits, Pensions & Mobility expert team.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· As part of our global team, you will be responsible for coordinating local contract renewals for our insured benefits, maintaining global databases, and duties relating to financing and analysis of the international benefits programs (e.g. Pools and Captive)
· You will support the ongoing development of the benefits and finance strategy, draw up Corporate Governance guidelines and ensure that they are implemented in regions and countries (including compliance and data protection)
· You will be responsible for designing insurance and benefits for global insurance (e.g. for business trips and expats), communication and operating topics including process optimization, and will be a contact for brokers, insurers and internal and external interfaces
· You will support global/local contract negotiations with the insurers as part of contract amendments, renewals or retendering, and will support the countries in analyzing loss reports and determining corresponding measures
· You will be responsible for reporting data, billing and internal charging with the respective insurers or internal partners
· You will support M&A and carve-out projects, and will be responsible in particular for the integration, harmonization and standalone positioning of the insured benefits
· You will take on responsibility for managing cross-functional global projects assigned to you (e.g. in DE&I, optimization of the value chain and administration, digitalization or health and wellbeing) and coordinate these functionally
· You will be a trusted person/consultant for our regional and local teams for the design and employee experience of effective benefits solutions and will support countries and regions in the optimization, administration and communication of benefits
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have a master's degree with a relevant focus, ideally business, insurance or mathematics
· You can offer many years of relevant professional experience, gained either in a corporate environment or with a multi-line employee benefits insurer, agent or consulting company in the area of international employee benefits and/or mobility management
· You have successfully implemented guidelines, operationally introduced them, and successfully concluded contract negotiations
· You have experience of optimizing relevant processes and workflows, and experience with change management and global database coordination
· A knowledge of contractual insurance methods (terms and conditions), actuarial mathematics and loss analyses would be an advantage
· We would also like to hear from you if you already have very sound and extensive professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but do not have a degree
Your attributes and skills:
· You have strong practice-oriented analytical and conceptual skills, think out of the box and take a proactive approach to implementing innovative ideas
· You speak English and German fluently, enabling you to operate successfully in our international environment
· We win together: You are an outstanding communicator and a skilled negotiator, with an open personality and a convincing and confident manner
· You enjoy working in a matrix organization and have experience of collaborating with a variety of stakeholders. You do not hesitate to contribute, represent and put forward different opinions and viewpoints
· You enjoy developing new solution approaches, thus providing new impetus for your own team and throughout the entire organization
· You champion the success of Siemens Healthineers with drive
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Klaus Kouril.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time