Locations:Frimley, United Kingdom
Job Family:Customer Services
Siemens Building Technologies (BT) is currently looking to recruit a Contract Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract to be based at our HQ in Frimley.
You will be responsible for supporting the regional Service Manager to ensure the running of BT contracted customers. In addition, you will review and send all account renewals, collate site documentation, follow up to ensure closure of both maintenance & reactive activities, small works quotations from engineering paperwork and support the dispatching team in allocation of engineers.
Change the future with us.
· Working with the Service Manager to ensure all contract renewals are completed and issued within the agreed time frames, chasing and monitoring all purchase orders for contract renewals and maintain the regional contract tracker are typical day to day responsibilities which are key to this role.
· You will also be required to:
· With the Service Manager review monthly contract performance including financial and flag any that are not running within the agreed targets.
· Update and maintain regional customer contract data.
· Ensure all engineers paperwork has been received into the office, is completed correctly and is billed as required.
· Raise and issue maintenance invoices to customers.
· Liaise with customers on day to day issues and work with the Service Manager to ensure contract KPI's/SLA's are met.
· Ensure customer invoicing for all reactive works is raised as required.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly contract performance reports working directly with the Service Manager for customer meetings.
· Work with the wider business team to ensure the contracts are delivered correctly.
· Complete daily administration duties as required.
· Create small works quotations from submitted engineering paperwork, order any required parts/equipment, plan in works with the dispatch team and ensure the works are completed to the agreed scope and customer invoiced.
· Prepare a monthly forecast of service orders and revenue to the Service Manager and wider regional management team.
· Assist with the dispatch team in resource planning for fault calls and planned works where necessary.
· Raise purchase requisitions/OneSRM requests for any parts, sub contractors or equipment hire and liaise with internal/external partners.
· Ensure risk and method statements are in date and make minor changes as necessary and send through to line management for review and approval.
What you need to make real what matters.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Ability to create management / customer reports
· Excellent organisation skills- priorities of task, good attention detail
· Team work- work towards team goals, ability to work with wider team and individuals,
· contribute to a high standard of team morale
· Flexibility- supporting change, challenge, learns and adapt to new activities/ideas.
· Co-operative, helpful willing to use initiative and conscientious
· IT literate, Microsoft, outlook, office, excel, word, power point
· Fire / Security knowledge preferred but not essential
Work Hours and Onsite Benefits
As the Contract Administrator you will be required to work from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.Onsite you will have access to a free gym, a canteen that serves full breakfast and amazing lunches and café.You will also have free parking or you can make use of the shuttle bus that runs to and from selected train stations in the morning, at lunch time and in the afternoons to make your travelling easier.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK and Ireland, full of talented individual's helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We're excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone's lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what's right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 93853
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019