At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the ADVANTA Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
· You will be Responsible to Define, implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for cloud-based (Amazon Web Services, AWS) micro-services architecture.
· You should be Involved in Infrastructure provisioning for enterprise-wide cloud platform.
· You have to Monitor infrastructure including proactive capacity management and replication strategies.
· You are required to Build and operate CICD pipelines.
· You are Required to Build and operate a secure cloud and networking environment; responsible for end-to-end platform security and security audits.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
· An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
· 5 - 8 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience of 3-5 years on AWS and DevOps tools.
· Experience in working with Experience with Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration tools.
· You should have Strong know how on AWS CLI as well as AWS web console.
· Candidate should have Expert knowledge on AWS services such as EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Lambda, SNS etc.
· You should possess Knowledge of the full stack tools used to deploy and manage web applications; CI/CD with Git and Jenkins (or equivalent solutions).
· We will prefer candidates having Exposure to working in a web-solution environment (with microservice architecture).
· Experience of working in an agile distributed environment.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time