Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
· As Business Analyst (f/m/d) for Siemens Financial Services (SFS), you contribute to SFS wide digitalization projects and ensure that our accounting principles are transformed into our SFS system architecture
· You analyze processes and workflows and, together with the specialist departments, develop customized solutions for the further development of our accounting processes
· You support to transform our Accounting requirements with focus on high quality into technically detailed, system-based concepts, which can be used as basis for the technical implementation
· As a sparring partner you discuss and align these concepts and processes with all stakeholders SFS wide, SFS business and IT side
· You participate in continuous improvement efforts and projects with focus on applications and accounting processes
What you need to make real what matters.
· You have successfully obtained a university degree with focus on finance, accounting, IT or a comparable qualification
· You have already gained professional experience (minimum 3 years) in the fields of finance, financial process consulting or project management
· You have a very good understanding of business and technological contexts
· Very good technical knowledge of project management tools, contract management system and/or ERP systems is required
· You are solution orientated with strong analytical skills. You understand complex processes and know how to identify risks, proposing remediation solutions
· You are passionate about delivering high-quality projects while motivating your team members and keeping their enthusiasm high. With your positive “can do” attitude, you are the perfect fit for our team
· You are used to working in a diverse, cross-functional team and in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Fluency in German and English rounds off your profile
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance .
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time