This position is a part of the Atlas Graduate Program . Through this program, new engineers will receive 12 months of developmental training. This training will include technical and non-technical training courses. You will work with Siemens EDA executives and world-class engineers and learn what it is like to work as part of a company that is solving software challenges in the area of electronic design automation.
Join a highly motivated engineering team developing and supporting Catapult - the industry leading High-Level Synthesis tool. Catapult is used to design cutting edge hardware accelerators for machine learning, self-driving cars, augmented and virtual reality and 5G communications. This candidate will focus on C++ tool infrastructure, integrations, and overall user experience improvements through the next generation user interface.
- Maintain and enhance new features related to C++/SystemC language synthesis and next generation user interface
- Work with software architecture team members, development and QA teams to perform product design, implementation, defect verification and remedy on application software projects
- Apply good software development skills to implement maintainable source code changes.
- Work within Scrum team environment to deliver on time commitments within ongoing release cycles.
- Identify opportunities for improving software development processes and procedures.
- Participate in feature specification and design.
- Provide unit tests and documentation.
- Bachelors in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related software development degree.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate code changes.
- Experience with UI design and frameworks (Qt)
- Experience with software source control systems (Perforce, Git)
- Familiarity with multi-threaded event based applications.
- Working in a Linux environment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .