If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy-efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent energy from end to end, as well as perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Our Field Management team is embedded within the Regional Solutions & Services organization Europe. 19 European countries are assigned to Region Europe, and we can count on over 7000 colleagues being the pillar of our continuous success.
The team is now looking for an engaged Assistant with work location in Zug, Switzerland. You will report to the Head of Field Management, act as the central coordinator and assist the team with meeting planning, agenda preparation, recording and following up of actions. You will be part of a multicultural and inclusive team who will be happy to introduce you to our challenging environment!
Your new responsibilities
· Support manager and team in different administration tasks, such as arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events, placing orders for suppliers, organizing business trips including booking and processing of travel and other expenses
· Handle and maintain managers’ diary, schedules and appointments
· Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
· Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
· Assist in integration of new tools and systems and organizing IT-infrastructure for new colleagues
· Organisation of onboarding and offboarding of new employees
· Updating the department’s Intranet site
· Representation of co-assistants during absences
Your skills and experience
· You are a well-organized personality, able to provide timely and efficient administrative support to head and team members. You demonstrate initiative, responsibility, a positive approach and passion
· You have proven practical experience as a team assistant, preferably in an international environment, or you have experience in leading projects/tasks even in a private environment
· You are proficient in Microsoft Office software, such as Outlook, Power Point or SharePoint
· You prioritize the daily work efficiently as well as the head’s agenda
· You enjoy working in a multicultural and lively environment and feel comfortable with virtual meetings and building relationships with colleagues, also in a remote mode of working
· Sharing your opinion and thus contributing to a fruitful exchange within the team is something you feel confident with
· Fluency in English and German is a prerequisite, any other European language would be a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Homepage Siemens in Switzerland
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en . Please be informed that according to Swiss immigration regulations qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in Switzerland.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either