We are searching for an Area Sales Professional, ideally with a strong Fire & Security background to cover Scotland. As the Area Sales Professional, you will develop sustainable and profitable business volumes through the creation and implementation of a systematic Sales Plan.
You will develop and grow nominated Target Accounts, securing significant recurring revenues from each account and be an active participant in the sales and marketing process to develop vertical markets which meet both financial and portfolio sales targets.
Change the future with us.
· Strategy: Support the BT Sales Strategy. Develop and execute a personal Sales Plan which: identifies true market potential, uncovers specific customer needs and delivers repeatable value propositions.
· Sales Process : Identify and implement effective targetting activities and behaviours, using appropriate sales tracking tools and Key Performance Indicators to ensure that financial sales targets are achieved.
· Leadership and Direction : Lead the Virtual Account Team effectively in line with Siemens values, providing clear direction to ensure that the team is working to common goals. Act as the customer's interface to coach, advise, guide and disseminate best practice.
· Proposition Development : Ensure that effective personal networks are established which enable the Virtual Team to engage with nominated Target Accounts. Understand and document the customer's requirements to ensure that clear unambigious value propositions are developed and communicated using appropriate tools.
· Financial Management : Agree financial targets and ensure that personal performance is above target for both input metrics and output goals.
· Quality Assurance: Ensure compliance with standardised processes and introduce best practice with quality standards, demonstrating clear delivery methods and processes.
· Compliance : Operate to the highest business standards, manage risk and protect the Siemens brand. Ensure that the Virtual team operates in accordance with Corporate Governance Standards. Live compliance and implementation of Siemens values, principles, initiatives and governance requirements throughout the team. Communicate, measure and monitor compliance within the Virtual Team.
What you need to make real what matters.
· Demonstrable experience in a successful sales environment with experience of winning new customers. Ability to work under pressure and keep the Virtual Team focused on their goals.
· Proven organisational skills ~ able to prioritise workloads, including the ability to multi-task effectively. Self-motivated with good analytical skills, both tactical and strategic. Possessing a good level of commercial acumen and experience.
· Experience of working in a team oriented environment, acting as a major deal architect. Proven people management skills, able to coach, lead and motivate the team.
· Working with a wide range of customers and sub-contractors whilst maintaining and protecting Siemens brand, includes working as part of a diverse workforce, both professionally and socially. Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK and Ireland, full of talented individual's helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We're excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone's lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what's right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 90679
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Siemens est un groupe d’origine allemande créé en 1847 et présent depuis maintenant plus de 160 ans en France. Spécialisé dans la haute technologie, Siemens est présent dans plusieurs secteurs d’activité : l’industrie (automatismes, systèmes d’entraînement, équipements), l’énergie (éolien, production et transport d’électricité), la santé (imagerie et biologie médicale), les infrastructures urbaines (mobilité, logistique, gestion énergétique des bâtiments) et les services financiers (crédit-bail, solutions de financement de projets complexes), ainsi que dans l’électroménager.
En France, Siemens compte 7000 collaborateurs, répartis sur 7 sites industriels et 9 centres de recherche et développement. Siemens France a réalisé en 2013 un chiffre d’affaires de 2,1 milliads d’euros. Près d’un tiers a été enregistré à l’export. Qu’il s’agisse du domaine de l’ingénierie, du commerce, de la R&D ou encore de la production, Siemens propose de nombreuses offres aux jeunes diplômés, et notamment un Graduate Program.