Area Sales ProfesionalArea Sales Professional –Southern Region
Want to take the next step on your sales career ladder?
Want a fantastic salary with one of the most generous bonus structures in the industry together with comprehensive benefits including matched pension and a share scheme?
Siemens Building Technologies provides all of the above together with the opportunity to progress your career and invest in your future.
Sound exciting? If you are driven and tenacious with substantial resilience you may be the talented individual we are looking for.
If successful; you will be developing new opportunities from new and existing clients. You will own your sales plan, developing and growing Fire & Security based solutions as well as recurring revenues from each account. You will be an active participant in the sales and marketing process developing regional markets and clients which meet both financial and portfolio sales targets.
You will work for a world-class global brand while working on some of the latest exciting construction and development projects across the central region. This is a growing and highly successful department where hard work and success are rewarded with considerable and realistic remuneration opportunities.
What are my responsibilities?
· Support the regional Sales Strategy by developing and executing a personal Sales Plan, focused on customer needs and delivering repeatable volumes
· Identify and implement effective targeting activities and behaviours, using appropriate sales tracking tools and Key Performance Indicators to achieve sales targets.
· As an integral part of the National Sales Team, you will target suitable opportunities to deliver work load for the regional business unit (Branch).
· Ensure that effective personal networks are established which enable the Branch to engage with nominated Target Accounts.
· Understand and document the customer's requirements to ensure that clear unambiguous value propositions are developed and communicated using appropriate tools
· Agree financial targets and ensure that personal performance is above target for both input metrics and output goals
· Preparation of customer offers in line with the corporate standards and pricing tools
· Ensure compliance with standardised processes and introduce best practice with quality standards, demonstrating clear delivery methods and processes
· Operate to the highest business standards, manage risk and protect the Siemens brand
· Live compliance and implementation of Siemens values, principles, initiatives and governance requirements throughout the team.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
· Demonstrable experience in a successful technical sales environment with experience of winning new customers and managing existing accounts
· Demonstrate technical understanding of Electronic Fire Safety and IP Video based solutions
· The ability to work under pressure and remain focused on their goals
· Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, including the ability to multi-task effectively
· Self-motivated with good analytical skills
· Possess a good level of commercial acumen and experience
· Experience of working in a team oriented environment
Building Technologies is one of the most successful of all Siemens global businesses. Operating in an exciting environment where cutting edge technology interfaces with iconic architecture to provide a safe, secure and comfortable environment that enhances the wellbeing of all who cross the threshold. This challenging, rapidly changing and thrilling business needs the best people to bring market leading solutions into the built environment and ensure they function each and every day.
Siemens Building Technologies GB+I is a business that has undergone significant change and is redefining itself as a significant force in the market. This growth and re-emergence requires skilled and competent individuals with a desire to be the best, who relish challenges and seek out new opportunities, who will define the new norms, destroy barriers and have the tenacity and stamina to achieve all of this at pace.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
- Area Sales Profesional
- Derby (United Kingdom)
- Area Sales Profesional
- Livingston (United Kingdom)