Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join us as the next Area Sales Professional and help us provide the technology solutions that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
You will be developing new opportunities from new and existing clients. You will own your sales plan, developing and growing Fire & Security based solutions as well as recurring revenues from each account. You will be an active participant in the sales and marketing process developing regional markets and clients which meet both financial and portfolio sales targets.
You will work for a world-class global brand while working on some of the latest exciting construction and development projects across the central region. This is a growing and highly successful department where hard work and success are rewarded with considerable and realistic remuneration opportunities.
· Support the regional Sales Strategy by developing and executing a personal Sales Plan, focused on customer needs and delivering repeatable volumes
· Identify and implement effective targeting activities and behaviours, using appropriate sales tracking tools and Key Performance Indicators to achieve sales targets.
· As an integral part of the National Sales Team, you will target suitable opportunities to deliver work load for the regional business unit (Branch).
· Ensure that effective personal networks are established which enable the Branch to engage with nominated Target Accounts.
· Understand and document the customer's requirements to ensure that clear unambiguous value propositions are developed and communicated using appropriate tools
· Agree financial targets and ensure that personal performance is above target for both input metrics and output goals
· Preparation of customer offers in line with the corporate standards and pricing tools
· Ensure compliance with standardised processes and introduce best practice with quality standards, demonstrating clear delivery methods and processes
· Operate to the highest business standards, manage risk and protect the Siemens brand
· Live compliance and implementation of Siemens values, principles, initiatives and governance requirements throughout the team.
The Area Sales Professional (You)
· Demonstrable experience in a successful technical sales environment with experience of winning new customers and managing existing accounts
· Demonstrate technical understanding of Electronic Fire Safety and IP Video based solutions
· The ability to work under pressure and remain focused on their goals
· Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, including the ability to multi-task effectively
· Self-motivated with good analytical skills
· Possess a good level of commercial acumen and experience
· Experience of working in a team oriented environment
A little about Siemens Building Technologies
Building Technologies is one of the most successful of all Siemens global businesses. Operating in an exciting environment where cutting edge technology interfaces with iconic architecture to provide a safe, secure and comfortable environment that enhances the wellbeing of all who cross the threshold. This challenging, rapidly changing and thrilling business needs the best people to bring market leading solutions into the built environment and ensure they function each and every day.
Siemens Building Technologies GB+I is a business that has undergone significant change and is redefining itself as a significant force in the market. This growth and re-emergence requires skilled and competent individuals with a desire to be the best, who relish challenges and seek out new opportunities, who will define the new norms, destroy barriers and have the tenacity and stamina to achieve all of this at pace.
What’s in it for you
A generous incentive scheme as well as a comprehensive benefits package to suit your lifestyle. Access to our learning campus for you to train and develop your personal and professional skills to aid your growth and development within the business.
You will be based onsite in Frimley primarily with access to our Starbucks café, a canteen serving full breakfast and lunch every day and free access to our Nuffield Health onsite gym.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas ,of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.