Plans and executes sales targets and activities in a specified region for the portfolio of a unit in order to increase sales with all kinds of potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets.
· Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region
· Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
· Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
· Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
· Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
· Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt / other involved professionals and management.
· Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
· Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
· Contributes to the development of After-Market business in the region.
· May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time