Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
- Responsible for performing commercial and technical discussions with potential clients, as well as presentations and preparation of technical appendixes of offered X-ray machines.
- Responsible for compiling bidding documents, bid opening, and bid clarification for X-ray machines project.
- Familiar with technologies of x-ray machines, able to come up with the best test machine solutions based on the complete understanding of customers' needs
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of customer organization.
- By working with channel and global teams, identify and develop winning sales strategies that will drive order closure.
- Identify new market and applications for X-ray CT machines and drive for X-ray CT machines sales growth regionally.
- Deliver on all internal targets: i.e. orders, convertible orders, revenue and margin
- Coordinate support resources to maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Provide an accurate sales forecast on a customer by customer, modality basis include seasonal variations, product shifts, NPI effects, competitive threats and key large project impacts.
- Network with other GE business units which conducting business with the same assigned customers
- Be knowledgeable in economic market, competitive and project data.
- Ensure successful implementation of Sales Strategy and develop work model for proactive selling and prospecting.
- Understand and communicate customer specific requirements.
- Effectively communicate market requirements, competitive threats and other important front line information related to products, service and applications to Product Management and Sales Leadership teams.
- Preferred 3~5 years' sales or technical working experience in electronic industry.
- Customer, partner handling and project management skill.
- BS or MS degree.
- Able to understand and work with-in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and Chinese.
- Customer centricity with result-oriented mindset
- Ability to develop relationship at all levels of customer organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Can do attitude ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and achieve deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Strong spirit of team work and boundary less support.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.