If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9,1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
This role is part of our business unit "Intelligent Traffic Systems" (more than 3,000 employees and 600 million Euro revenue). ITS is preparing for the step towards organizational independence, which is to be taken in the current fiscal year. As a 100% subsidiary, ITS will remain part of Siemens Mobility for the time beeing.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Shape the future : You will manage projects "end-to-end", from ideation, during development, to operative implementation.
· Think ahead: You will guide our development team, create a compelling vision for your product and identify new business opportunities, assessing market fit and proving customer demand.
· Take responsibility: As Product Owner (f/m/d), you will actively manage relationships with all stakeholders from customers, sales, product management to R&D.
· Focus on customers: You will identify customer requirements and translate them into technical requirements which can be implemented by data scientists and software developers.
· Generate impact: You create a highly productive team, focused on achieving results and creating impact across company functions.
· Be agile: As an agile expert you will take ownership of our agile way of working and focus on continuous improvement of the team and the overall Digital Lab.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· You have successfully completed a degree (Master / Diploma) in engineering, computer science, information technology, or similar.
· You already have many years of professional experience in traffic solutions, digital services or other relevant industries and functions.
· You also have relevant experience in a B2B or B2A environment.
· Furthermore, you have in-depth know-how of agile principles and processes as well as relevant experience in project management. Appropriate certification (e.g. PMI, SCRUM) is desirable.
· You are comfortable working at top management level and have gained sound experience in solution sales and requirements engineering.
· In addition, you are self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative, assertiveness and a results-oriented approach.
· You speak fluent business English and German.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time