· Orlando, Florida
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Business Unit: Service
Requisition Number: 248192
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
For our Service Sales Department and the growing Aftermarket, based in Orlando, FL, we are looking for an Aftermarket Spare Parts Sales Professional.
This position is responsible for directly supporting the proposal requirements for sales activities supporting Aftermarket Spare Parts Sales and will report to the North American Aftermarket Manager. The Sales Manager will be measured on sales growth via price & discount strategies and practices, profitability management and process improvement. The Sales Manager will be cross-trained in the function of Parts Business Leader to provide bench-strength and functional support required to enable customer support.
The role requires experience and proficiency with SAP, proposals processes such as calculation tools, profitability management and offer formats.
The role requires a self-sufficient candidate with strong organizational skills to work with supply chain warehousing, inventory planning and order management teams to drive responsiveness in a high-stress, high demand environment while outputting numerous offers per day.
This position is in Orlando, Florida and alternate locations are not negotiable.
· Basic technical familiaritywith mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment
· Understand how to compare internal costs, customer price and the external value proposition of spare parts, including daily alignment with supply chain and procurement to ensure that the latest processes are accounted for in the cost assessments.
· Provide quotes directly to customers, indirectly via commercial leads and on customer RFQs.
· Proficiency in SAP requires ability to determine availability and estimated delivery dates, upload prices for different customers, quote from SAP.
· Prepare Daily and Weekly reports and help manage the entire Aftermarket Sales team leads, offers and sales in the Book of Business.
· Liaise with QHSE to complete vendor and customer setup forms with contract management portals, customer portals and internally in SAP and with finance.
· Develop templates and tools to improve efficiency of calculations and offers
· Collaterally support sales campaigns and improvement initiatives in the other Aftermarket segments; Mods & Ups and Advanced Maintenance Services.
· Use graphical analytics and statistics to identify trends revealing customer demand and revenue growth based on past sales and price list and other data.
· Work with order management, inventory and warehousing teams to reduce lead times using sourcing strategies, as well as seek ways to expedite parts upon urgent customer requests.
BA/BS degree in statistics, business, engineering, or finance
Power Generation and Wind Energy experience preferred but not required
May need to support outside of regular working hours, must work easily with others in a team-player mind set both locally and remotely.
SAP experience required or commensurate experience on equivalent platforms.
MS Excel proficiency to regularly develop look up tables, pivot tables to compare parts lists for comparing costs, prices, part numbers, part descriptions
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Must be able to deal with external and internal requests and complaints on a regular basis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019