Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Accounting Manager within Siemens Healthineers Accounting & Treasury Management Function – Milano
Your mission and responsibilities :
• Reporting to the Head of Accounting and Treasury while being responsible for leading a best-in-class Accounting department, providing full support/advise to the Management, fulfill any legal and company requirements through the effective implementation and continuous improvement of the related processes.
• Ensuring correct books & records, performing checks on main critical accounts
• Ensuring company financial statements are in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS
• Ensure that all statutory requirements are met and are adopted accordingly in the company’s operational and financial activities and other government rules and regulations.
• Coordinate the local Accounting department and collaborating closely with the Hub Accounting & Shared Services organization to continuously provide excellent services to the business areas in the area of accounting know-how, finance activities and processes.
• A trusted Business Partner for business areas -focusing on guiding on complex accounting topics, remediate issues timely and effective monitoring of topics
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.it/
Your qualifications and experiences:
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• More than 5 years of experience in the area of accounting & controlling
• Experience in international company or as an external auditor (Big Four preferred)
• Experience in working with different culture, languages and of educational and customer needs
• Economic Degree or similar
Your attributes and skills :
• Proactive approach, always looking to add value to the organization and being well trusted partner of the Management
• Strong knowledge in local GAAP and IFRS
• Good leadership and analytical skills
• Fluent in Italian and in English (written and spoken).
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time