Job Title:- Accounting Clerk
Global Business Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Good Accuracy on Invoice postings/other activities
• Should be able to handle reporting activities
• Should have exposure in coordinating with business clients
• Coordinating with the division & providing end to end solution
• Must be good at multitasking and should be able to handle pressure
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
• Graduate/Post Graduate from Finance / Accounts background with minimum 1 years experience in accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
• Experience in Foriegn Payments & Accounting processes will be added advantage
• Flexible to work on night or early morning shifts
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time