The role of ADMwithin the Vendor Finance team at SFS is to manage existing relationships andto identify, acquire, and develop profitable new business within the soft assetmarkets.
This is afantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career within astrong, stable, global and dynamic business. As a long-standing funder, we havedeveloped a market leading digital offering and are consistently looking for innovationwith new and existing customers. We arelooking to offer the right candidate an excellent career path as well as acompetitive rewards package.
This is a remote role, and the idealcandidate will be based in the Midlands area (north of Milton Keynes). Therewill be frequent UK travel required to support client relationships with mainoffices located in Buckinghamshire and Manchester.
You’ll createimpact by:
- Manage existing relationships within the territory, working with the Internal Sales team to maximise opportunities
- Conduct regular territory/account reviews focusing on profitability and quality
- Focus to be on strategic not transactional relationships, the setting and communication of account plans
- Work closely and with direction of the Sales Manager and Business Development team to identify sectors, products, suppliers, manufacturers, and customers to generate new business growth whilst controlling risks.
- Responsible for the delivery of sales and product training within territory to drive greater product knowledge and product penetration across the core asset types
· Identify opportunities tore-engage existing customers where business levels have dropped off.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets in line with goals and strategy
- Develop new relationships with clients in the soft asset markets such as; Telecoms, IT, Smart devices, Mailroom, CCTV etc
- Pro-actively generate new leads through various channels including client visits, outbound calling, emailing, utilising various social media platforms, personal network, attendance of trade shows etc.
- Consistently canvass territory making customer calls and visits to discuss financing requirements, where applicable be able to sell the benefits of leasing.
You’ll build on your existing expertiseincluding:
- Consistent track record in client engagement, pipeline building, opportunity qualification, deal management, business case generation, deal closure & handover
- Sound commercial understanding and awareness of the financing industry gained within the asset finance and/or similar equipment related environment
- Self-starter – highly motivated & results driven
- Good understanding in key sector asset areas
- Able to communicate complex and technical issues clearly and succinctly.
- Confidence negotiating with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Full knowledge of the financial products required for funding in the soft asset sectors including leases, HPs, loans
What can we offer?
- Performance-Based Bonus: Enjoy an annual bonus linked to your performance
- Flexible Working Hours: Achieve a healthy work-life balance with our flexible working arrangements, enabling you to tailor your schedule to your needs.
- Pension Plan: Secure your future with our generous pension scheme, with employer contributions up to 10%.
- Time Off: Recharge and rejuvenate with 26 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays), and the option to buy or sell an additional 5 days.
- Private Healthcare – Free BUPA plan, plus subsidised healthcare for immediate family members
At SFS, our people are our most important asset, and what mattersto them matters to us. We are committed to driving positive change in societyand the workplace. Watch our video to find out more -
We value your unique identity andperspective and are fully committed to providing equal opportunities andbuilding a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring yourauthentic self and create a better tomorrow with us!