What are my responsibilities?
· Manage the 5G Team with planned 2 EU BD, 2 OEM BD and 2 Tech BD, distributed setup in Shanghai & Shenzhen
· Develop and implement a business plan for 5G market for Mainland China, FY 22 - 24
· Define measure to achieve volume target set in business plan
· Increase market transparency for key players in the 5G market
· Manage collaboration with Sales BU to access relevant end users, EPC’s, OEM’s and SI’s
· Manage and drive collaboration with Product Management to enhance Siemens product portfolio
· Coordinate technical support activities for Sales and PSS, incl. S SUP, CS and HQ
· Coordinate marketing and customer workshop activities, internal and external
· Reports to Head of VM Electronics
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· At least 3 years Sales or Product Management experience, additional experience as Team Leader will be advantageous
· Strategic thinking
· Strong business sense, result driven
· Knows how to motivate a team, leads by example
· Customer focus and customer orientation
· Know How of Factory Automation and Motion Control product portfolio
· Good communication skills internally and externally
· Good presentation skills
· Good proficiency in English
· Experience in Telecommunication industry is advantageous
· Willingness to travel (>50% travel activity in Mainland China)
What else do I need to know?
The Business Unit Factory Automation offers a wide range of products and systems for integrated automation solutions in all verticals with discrete manufacturing systems. The basis of its business is the SIMATIC S7 PLC family. Further core components are human machine interfaces SIMATIC HMI, industrial PCs SIMATIC IPC, motion control system SIMOTION, highly innovative digital automation solutions based on AI and Edge Computing and add-on products like SIPLUS for special environmental conditions. Customized products and systems complement the offer. Across the entire portfolio “Totally Integrated Automation” (TIA) guarantees the optimal interplay of all products and systems. For customers this is key to continuous growth in productivity and sustainable competitiveness.
The OEM market of production machines is served by specialized vertical sales and application centers which cover all requirements from concept design to implementation based on Totally Integrated Automation. Also, concepts and standards based on TIA are developed for production line builders and end customers in the automotive industry.
The implementation of these concepts and standards to turnkey production lines and logistic facilities – from planning through realization to service – complete the offering.
DI FA shapes as world market leader the automation with its unique portfolio and is the undisputed trendsetter through leadership in innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time