What are my responsibilities?
· Penetrates key OEMs that are active in the 5G branch, close cooperation with Sales and PSS
· Implements measures defined in 5G business plan at focus OEM’s
· Analysis the OEM specific requirements and tailors the Siemens solution
· Identifies the key competitor and does a solid comparison of identifies Unique Selling Points for Siemens
· Collaborates with BD Tech to push Siemens solutions at OEM’s
· Organizes OEM specific workshops in collaboration with BD Tech and S SUP
· Responsible for market price evaluation and SPR’s
· Reports to TL 5G Team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· At least 3 years Sales or Account Management experience, additional FA/MC experience will be advantageous
· Customer focus and customer orientation
· Familiar with branch specific applications, solutions
· Able to sell technical concepts based on FA/MC products to customer
· Experience in Factory Automation and Motion Control products
· Good communication skills internally and externally
· Good presentation skills
· Good proficiency in English
· Experience in Electronics/Telecommunication industry is advantageous
· Willingness to travel to various customers in Mainland China (>50% travel activity)
What else do I need to know?
The Business Unit Factory Automation offers a wide range of products and systems for integrated automation solutions in all verticals with discrete manufacturing systems. The basis of its business is the SIMATIC S7 PLC family. Further core components are human machine interfaces SIMATIC HMI, industrial PCs SIMATIC IPC, motion control system SIMOTION, highly innovative digital automation solutions based on AI and Edge Computing and add-on products like SIPLUS for special environmental conditions. Customized products and systems complement the offer. Across the entire portfolio “Totally Integrated Automation” (TIA) guarantees the optimal interplay of all products and systems. For customers this is key to continuous growth in productivity and sustainable competitiveness.
The OEM market of production machines is served by specialized vertical sales and application centers which cover all requirements from concept design to implementation based on Totally Integrated Automation. Also, concepts and standards based on TIA are developed for production line builders and end customers in the automotive industry.
The implementation of these concepts and standards to turnkey production lines and logistic facilities – from planning through realization to service – complete the offering.
DI FA shapes as world market leader the automation with its unique portfolio and is the undisputed trendsetter through leadership in innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time