What are my responsibilities?
· Creates market transparency at focus end customers, in collaboration with PSS and Sales
· Implements measures defined in 5G business plan at focus end customers
· Defines strategy to penetrate end customer and specify Siemens components as preferred vendor
· Collaborates with BD OEM to ensure that machine builders are using Siemens products
· Engages with strategic partner of focus end users, such as EPC’s and System Integrators to ensure full coverage of partner infrastructure
· Organizes customer specific workshops in collaboration with BD Tech and S SUP
· Reports to TL 5G Team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· At least 3 years Sales or Account Management experience, additional FA/MC experience will be advantageous
· Strategic thinking
· Customer focus and customer orientation
· Familiar with branch specific applications, solutions
· Able to sell technical concepts based on FA/MC products to customer
· Experience in Factory Automation and Motion Control products
· Good communication skills internally and externally
· Good presentation skills
· Good proficiency in English
· Experience in Electronics/Telecommunication industry is advantageous
· Willingness to travel to various customers in Mainland China (>50% travel activity)
What else do I need to know?
The Business Unit Factory Automation offers a wide range of products and systems for integrated automation solutions in all verticals with discrete manufacturing systems. The basis of its business is the SIMATIC S7 PLC family. Further core components are human machine interfaces SIMATIC HMI, industrial PCs SIMATIC IPC, motion control system SIMOTION, highly innovative digital automation solutions based on AI and Edge Computing and add-on products like SIPLUS for special environmental conditions. Customized products and systems complement the offer. Across the entire portfolio “Totally Integrated Automation” (TIA) guarantees the optimal interplay of all products and systems. For customers this is key to continuous growth in productivity and sustainable competitiveness.
The OEM market of production machines is served by specialized vertical sales and application centers which cover all requirements from concept design to implementation based on Totally Integrated Automation. Also, concepts and standards based on TIA are developed for production line builders and end customers in the automotive industry.
The implementation of these concepts and standards to turnkey production lines and logistic facilities – from planning through realization to service – complete the offering.
DI FA shapes as world market leader the automation with its unique portfolio and is the undisputed trendsetter through leadership in innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time