If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The IT department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
The MCAD 2nd level support team ensures expert support for all mechanical engineering applications (3D and 2D), auxiliary applications and related interfaces in operation at Siemens Mobility.
Continuous monitoring of processes, target-oriented and fast intervention and a high awareness of all current issues are key elements of successful operation and high user satisfaction.
· You will become a junior Windows DevOps Engineer for desktop CAD software (Autodesk and Bentley Systems products).
· You will be supporting Project Manager in daily tasks, as well as, participating in script development, testing, integration, deployment and monitoring.
· In doing this, you will coordinate with the participating engineering departments, other IT specialist departments as well as external developers and suppliers.
· You will need to code occasionally from scratch or update existing solution, therefore it is important that you have the basics of software development languages.
· You will be part of a new IT project, and you will not only learn about Project Management and DevOps, but also, you will have a chance to implement you own ideas.
What skills and qualifications should you have to become part of our team?
· You are studying in computer science, mechanical engineering or a comparable course of study
· You have a basic knowledge of some programming and scripting languages
· You have some experience or willing to learn Visual Lisp and SAP
· You have the soft skills, problem-solver and quick-learner mindset
· Fluency in English
What can we offer to you?
· Flexible working hours according to your school schedule
· Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and studies
· Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
· Multisport card for a discounted price or ActivePass
· Advantageous offers and discounts for employees
· Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time