Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the SAP MM/Ariba Consultant and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Challenging And Future-Oriented!
· Proven SAP implementation experience of S/4 HANA required.
· Preferable SAP MM/Logistics Certification required.
· Mandatory Certification of SAP Ariba required with proven experience of Ariba implementation.
· SAP implementation experience of WHM, SD, LE, PP, QM will be extra beneficial.
· A Minimum of at least 6 months of support experience, preferably onsite.
· Proven working experience required in SAP Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management.
· Strong knowledge and experience of implementing SAP Spend Analysis, Supplier and Category Management, Sourcing, Contract Management, Operational Procurement, Invoice Management, Efficient Logistics and Order Fulfillment, Warehouse Management, Response and Supply Management, Logistics, Master Data, BP, Inventory Management Processes, Procurement Process, MRP, Vendor Valuation, Release Strategy, Sub Contracting, Workflows.
Gap Analysis of As-Is and To-Be process.
Collaborate with Development and Technical teams for all issues.
Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts.
Adequate knowledge of SAP integration with other Modules like SD, FICO, PP, QM, PM, LE,
Collaborate with business users, consultants and other resources on project activities.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
To be successful in this role, certain set of behavioral/ personality specifications are required. You will need to possess good verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, confidence is an essential prerequisite as the job requires the candidate to face onsite colleagues and address the issues on call. Moreover, due to the nature of the job, the candidate must be available round the clock when required. Also, can easily travel within and outside Pakistan. The job demands Candidate must have 5 years of experience with minimum Bachelor/ Master’s Degree from a reputable university with excellent academic background. The above-mentioned certifications are mandatory both in SAP MM and SAP Ariba.
· A minimum of 5 end to end implementation Projects in SAP Materials Management and proven working experience of SAP Ariba implementation.
· Study business requirements and provide SAP solutions in the area of Materials Management.
· Prepare Business Blueprint, Functional Specifications, Test Cases as part of implementation and continuous improvement projects using the SAP implementation methodologies.
· To configure SAP System as per business requirements, conduct Unit, Integrated and User Acceptance tests.
· Align business requirements to standard SAP practices.
· Directly access support tickets and provide solutions within defined SLA using the SOLMAN.
· Liaise directly with business/power users for continuous improvement requirements and address them throughout the project life cycle.
· Conduct periodic meetings with Business Process Owners and Key Users in the business to understand solution gaps if any and address them throughout the project life cycle.
· Provide weekly and daily reports as per defined formats and frequencies to the Project Manager and if required by the Team Lead.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time