We are looking for Junior Software Engineer that joins our team building innovative remote scanning assistance solution. This solution contributes to the future of healthcare – telemedicine will be becoming permanent new normal. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
As Junior Software Engineer you will participate on the entire product development & maintenance processes (prototyping, analyzes, design, implementation, testing, production, deployments, maintenance, optimization, fault reports handling etc.) – you will learn & see all end-to-end aspects of the product development – that’s the unique proposition of joining specifically this adventure. We additionally offer you:
· Personal & professional growth
· State-of-the-art applications, technology, and methodologies
· Lean environment
· Credo: „We don’t do mistakes - we learn”
· Team with great people
· And the fun.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
Required education, skills and personality requirements: We expect:
· Knowledge of object-oriented programming
· Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and WPF AND / OR
Personality requirements and skills:
· Does the things to the end
· Open for the changes
· Team player (more important are team results than individual ones)
· Willing to continuously learn
· Having sense of humor
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany (after COVID-19 pandemic is over).
What do we offer:
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
· Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
· Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1600EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time