We are seeking a Junior Software Engineer to join our team in Armenia
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Software Engineer will take part in design and implementation of advanced software products for physical layout of ICs. The incumbent will research, design and implement efficient algorithmic applications for the physical verification of complex ICs.
What are my responsibilities?
Develop software systems according to provided design/implementation/specification and coding standards.
· Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related discipline
· At least 2 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
· Strong C++ and STL programming skills; good knowledge of OOD;
· Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities;
· Familiarity with computational geometry, optimization problems, numerical methods is a plus;
· Good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written;
· Fast learning skills;
What we find as advantage.
· Familiarity with design patterns.
· Familiarity with Linux.
· Availability of other achievements such as participation/ winning in Mathematics and Programming Olympiads/ competitions.
We are Siemens
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time