Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Health IT Software Architect (f/m/d) for the Digital Interface in our startup project for cardiology to assume responsibility for developing innovative digital offerings as part of the Digital Transformation of Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You oversee the architecture and pre-development of concepts and features for the Digital Interface in our startup project for cardiology focusing on a better interoperability of our modalities and IT products
· You work with cross-product line teams of product owners, UX/UI designers, and Software developers to define a scalable, resilient software concept, which enables an integrated workflow in the patients’ pathway
· You will be responsible for creating architecture concepts that consider clinical user needs, UX guidelines and IT requirements
· You use your deep understanding of healthcare IT standards, e-health technology, and clinical dataflows to ensure that our solutions can interoperate at state-of-the-art level with Siemens Healthineers’ own solutions as well as with offerings from third parties
· As software tech lead you will oversee the technical solution prototyping, align with xBL/A architecture, and propose productization options.
· You will validate our solution concepts and prototypes, including installations at our clinical collaboration sites
· You will be in charge and accountable for the architecture and help our international software development teams to deliver the product in time, quality & budget, even in the face of challenging and changing requirements and technology choices
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have a degree in medical informatics or computer science, physics, engineering or a related discipline, or have gained a comparable qualification
· You have many years of relevant experience in the field of medical informatics, health information exchange, and software architecture
· Ideally you bring a very good understanding of real-world cardiology & radiology data flows, clinical workflow understanding would be a plus
· Working knowledge of HL7 standards (incl. FHIR) and DICOM is required, and database and XML know-how is desired
· You have an understanding of native/ syngo-based software products (scanner SW, post-processing applications, …)
· You have in-depth experience in developing Microservice-based solutions using modern SW technologies
· You are experienced in working in multidisciplinary and intercultural teams, and ideally you have a proven track record of cross-SHS projects
Your attributes and skills:
· You have very good English-language skills, both spoken and written; additional language skills such as German are welcome
· You are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 10-20%)
· You strive for continuous improvement by ideating innovative product and solution concepts and therefore you are able to learn in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· You demonstrate analytical customer-centric mindset, with high quality and timely outcome driven expectations
· You speak the language of the hospital IT administrator and your good communication skills enable you to work in an interdisciplinary environment
· We don´t compromise on quality - you champion the success of Siemens Healthineers with drive and passion
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tostmann Katharina.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time