We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
· You will be Responsible for Designing and Developing Rest API.
· You should have Relevant Experience of 3-5 Years in Golang/Java/Node Js.
· You should have strong Technical knowledge in AWS. Production experience preferred.
· You should have the ability to provision highly available, scalable and secure Infrastructure in AWS.
· You should have the Ability to automate provisioning and deployments on AWS. Experience in "Infrastructure as a Code" tools like terraform.
· You should have Knowledge in in Docker and Kubernetes.
· You should have Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines for applications through tools like Gitlab.
What Makes me Eligible for this Role?
· An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or Any Equivalent Degree.
· 3-6 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience in Software Development.
· You should Knowledge on security and compliance of Cloud Infrastructure.
· You should have the ability to automate provisioning and deployments on AWS. Experience in "Infrastructure as a Code" tools like terraform.
· Docker knowledge is helpful.
· You should Craft and document software components required for the application.
· You should Implement the solution using the chosen technology stack.
· Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Teammate; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time