We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
· Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
· Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
· Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
· Diversity and inclusivity focused.
· Inventory valuation
· Price determination
· Evaluate projects and processes
· Product Costing Orders and materials
· Variance Analysis (Production Orders)
· Update rates and overheads
· Efficiency calculation
What will you need to succeed?
· BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Industrial Engineering or related degree with minimum of 1+ years’ experience in finance/controlling (Internships are welcome)
· Strong systems aptitude and proficiency, including Excel.
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills
· Extensive experience with analyzing processes and developing solutions for solving complex business problems
· Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time