Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name,Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate theirenergy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combinedwith our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunitiesto go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.Sound interesting?
We havean exciting full-time opportunity available for a motivated, responsibleand experienced Customer Service Professional to join our Customer Care Centre workingrostered shifts from Monday to Friday between 7am to 7pm and the occasional weekend. Thisrole can be worked flexibly with a combination of work from home and attendanceat our office, currently located in Bayswater. In September, our office will berelocating to Hawthorn East.
Theprimary function of this role will be to receive and transmit reliablemessages, tracking and planning of Service Engineers, equipment and spare partsand recording accurate information to ensure efficient delivery to customers.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Use Service Management System(s) to log, update,follow-up, close and archive customer requests.
· Follow call policies and fulfilment procedures andSiemens business conduct guidelines and standards to log, update, fulfil andclose customer requests whilst adhering to customer KPI’s.
· Escalate customer complaints to Management orService Manager as appropriate.
· Effectively evaluate inbound transactions to ensureaccurate assessment and best resolution, for each situation, is provided to theCustomer.
· Make outbound calls to inform Field Service Techniciansof work schedules and to keep Customers informed of order progress.
· Provide non-technical support to help deliverimmediate assistance to Customer enquiries / faults based on training,reference notes and tools.
· Use relationship management skills to effectivelyliaise with Customers, Support Engineers, Field Service Technicians,Sub-Contractors, other Service Coordinators, other Siemens Departments and Third-PartySuppliers.
Thesuccessful candidate will possess the following:
Thesuccessful candidate will have previous work experience in a customer service focusedrole within face paced and high volume environment. Your customer service ‘toolkit’will include, high attention to detail, the ability to prioritise with strongfocus on multitasking and excellent communication skills.
Youmust be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
Inorder to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, ourshared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. Wework in an agile and dynamic environment and while we respect each other’sindividuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
Ifyou want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get intouch with us today.
Applicationsclose 11 June 2021 or sooner should sufficient applications bereceived.
Being partof our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technologycompany. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven toshape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across theglobe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services inthe areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics andmolecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curiousabout our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and thewill to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. Weaspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’swhy we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebratesuccess.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time