Shopological is a mobile and online service, which updates over 2.3 million members on the latest promotions and trends from over 1,400 fashion and beauty retailers. Through a wealth of data insights we have the ability to hyper-segment our audience, which means that we can offer these retailers a truly unique marketing solution.
We are now partnering with global companies in other key industries, such as publishing and travel, by white-labelling our service and providing our partners with additional revenue opportunities, whilst also adding value to their customer relationships.
We have reached an exciting and pivotal point, and we are looking for an exceptional intern to come on board.
The role includes:
- Carrying out research on target companies we are looking to partner with and the industries they operate within
- Supporting the CEO and Head of Partnerships with sales administration, marketing material, proposals and meeting preparation
- Contributing to team meetings and sharing ideas
- Supporting the wider team as and when necessary
You will be supported by an experienced mentor who will help you to develop your skills in business development.
- A challenging, fast-paced and exciting internship at a start-up
- An inspiring & experienced mentor who will guide you and support you in order to gain experience in a challenging and dynamic environment.
We’re looking for someone passionate about being part of growing business, and who’s eager to get involved from Day 1. If you are enthusiastic about helping to build and support business relationships that help the company to grow and develop, get in touch!