Property Executive internship
Shojin Property Partners is a property development and investment company based in Central London. The company is currently experiencing rapid growth and is on track to provide over 300 residential units over the next three years. Furthermore, we are working on establishing a crowdfunding platform which is expected to launch in Summer 2016. Please see our website.
Do you have an interest in the property sector and wish to contribute to the success of a fast-growing property investment and development company? If so, the Property Analyst intern role at Shojin Property Partners is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, aspiring property professional wanting to experience working in a fun, fast-paced and innovative company. You will work between all teams on a range of responsibilities including interacting with investors, sourcing new development opportunities as well as helping to manage the company’s portfolio of Central London properties.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Working across all teams on live and new projects;
- Sourcing new development opportunities along with associated due diligence;
- Answering investor queries effectively and succinctly;
- Day to day management assistance of investment properties;
- Leading small projects / tasks when a team requires;
- Coordinating contractors for maintenance issues on investment properties;
- Identifying potential improvements in business processes and tools to make recommendations to management.
Desired Skills and Experience
This position offers outstanding career development potential in a fast-growing firm uniquely positioned in an attractive growth market. The role requires an individual who possesses a curious interest in property as well as a strong work ethic. Requirements and interests for success in this broad property role include the following:
- Recent graduate educated to Bachelors level with relevant degree (min 2:1 achieved/expected) with a preference for property-related degrees;
- Strong interest in property development / investment;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually;
- Excellent problem solving and effective communication skills, self-starter;
- Analytical mind-set and a high level of attention to detail;
- Project management skills to ensure timely and high-quality execution of multiple activities;
- Verifiable track record of meeting deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive and client orientated attitude;
- Excellent written and oral English;
- Computer literate in MS Office, confident with Excel.
Length - The internship is three months long with the view of being made a permanent role upon successful completion.
Remuneration - Unpaid. Expenses covered.