We are an exciting music production and licensing company, who is looking to expand into the UK market and change the way royalty distribution works around the world. We are currently in a search for a dynamic and self-driven intern who is able to assist management with Human Resource duties and adequately respond to our growth. We are looking for any proactive individuals who are passionate about the music industry and would like to gain some valuable inside experience!
• Assisting management through different recruitment stages.
• Able to conduct thoughtful first stage interviews.
• Managing administrative duties associated with vetting process.
• Organised and timely individual.
• Capable to work on their own initiative.
• Can stick to deadlines if need be.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Enthusiastic about learning.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Some previous hiring experience is welcome.
• Gain valuable practical experience working in a growing company.
• Free access to company music events.
• Great networking opportunities.
• Friendly and growing work environment.
• Paid benefits after reaching targets.
• Work from home.
The right candidates will have an opportunity to secure a permanent paid role within the company after a 2-month trial period. All interested applicants, please send a CV and a cover letter explaining your interest in the role.