Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Technician work in field for basic point to point.
· Perform minor programming and graphics tasks.
· Assist with system functional testing.
· Coordinate project safety documentation.
· Assist PM & PE with daily project tasks.
· Work on construction sites interacting with our subcontractors and customers.
This job might be for you if:
· Bachelor Degree in a related technical field (EE, Computer Science, ME, etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational & Customer skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Access, Project, Word Visio and Excel
· Basic understanding of networks
· SQL Server and Microsoft Windows Platform understanding or experience is desired
· Good conceptual aptitude
· Good understanding of HVAC, Security, Access Control, CCTV, or other building or
· electronic control systems
· Industry product knowledge is highly desired
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.