Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Ride along with Sales Engineers for Sales calls
· Use digital tools to analyze data to support customer engagement & drive sales
· Work with our Project Managers to understand our system
· Shadow and perform quotation activities
· Learn and understand how Square D fits into the Electrical Industry
· Adhoc Projects and other responsibilities as assigned
This job might be for you if:
· you enjoy working with others and are interested in a career in Technical Sales
· you're self-directed, collaborative and willing to go the extra mile for your customers
· you are flexible and open to ambiguity and fluidity
· you are a college Junior or Senior seeking a degree in Engineering or a related field of study
· you are able to work full-time in the summer and local to the location listed
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you’re looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the responsibility of each employee to inform your manager that you’re applying for a new internal opportunity. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive electronic notification; you are not guaranteed a call from the recruiting team.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.