Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for a Buildings Automation Engineer with a background in HVAC building automation systems. Our ideal team member has great communication skills, enjoys programming control sequences and developing intuitive visual HMI's, and will be an integral part of a team that creates intelligent building and facility energy management systems.
We hire responsible, highly passionate, smart people who want to do what they love and make a difference in our community.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
As a member of our Engineering team, you'll learn and create building automation solutions that bring together HVAC, Security, Digital Video, Data Analytics, and Energy Management. We're looking for candidates with great interpersonal skills to help us deliver great solutions that matter – changing how our clients connect, explore, and interact with their buildings and energy.
In progress Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field from an accredited university; or has acquired core software development skills and knowledge via practical experience.
S KILLS & A BILITIES
• Electrical engineering/mechanical engineering experience is desired.
• Working knowledge or interest in building automation and controls.
• Programming, software design, documentation, debugging and problem solving.
• This is a client-facing position so excellent communications skills are necessary.
• Process control
• Understanding of network architecture, protocols and communications.
• Excellent time management and time tracking and an ability to handle multiple tasks.