SCHNEIDER GRADUATE PROGRAM
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Schneider Graduate Program (SGP) Associate to make a difference and be part of our digital transformation!
At Schneider Electric, we drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software, and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, and industries.
The Schneider Graduate Program (SGP) is designed to help you grow faster at the Early Career stage. During the 24 months with us, you may go through a Structured Rotational track or Specialized track, under different functions. It will allow you to learn different businesses or functions within Schneider Electric, through a series of accelerated induction and programs. Get ready to handle important projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with stakeholders globally.
Our SGP graduates are advantaged from SE’s global presence and currently holding important roles worldwide. You have ample opportunities to stretch your capabilities and potential, by adapting your current skills and developing new transferable skills.
STEP 1: Online application and paperscreening
STEP 2: On-Demand Video Interview
STEP 3: Talent Acquisition Interview
STEP 4: Panel Interview and Business Case Presentation
STEP 5: Gamified Assessment
ONBOARDING DATE: July 2021
· Must be a recent graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accountancy
· No work experience is preferred but recent graduates with less than 6 months of work experience are welcome to apply.
· Good academic standing
· Leadership experience in organizations – an advantage.
· A strong interest in Schneider Electric's mission to provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
· Agile mindset and thirst for knowledge, willingness to unlearn and relearn.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive salary
· Global family leave
· Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and qualified dependents
· Culture: The privilege of working for a global company where young people are empowered to take ownership in their work, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy, …and more!