Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Schneider Development Program - Sales Engineering in our Costa Rica location.
Get your foot in the door at a cutting-edge, global company throughout the course of this 2-year rotational development program.
We are actively recruiting upcoming June 202 1 to join the Schneider Development Program – Sales Track!
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Contribute in “Channels Development Program” developing tools for our Sales team and our main Distributors such as Inventory management tool or backorder reports and follow ups.
· With Rotations between functions with Business Development Department and Channels Sales.
· Develop commercial and administrative skills with trainings in product offering, sales strategies and Customer satisfaction tools.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
· Recently graduated or with graduation date June 2021 in electrical, industrial engineering or Business Administrator, with Customers focus skills or Business Administration competencies.
· Advanced English proficiency.
· Continuos improvement vision and related experience to ensure the implementations in inventory levels, as well as the introduction of new products iniciatives.
· Provide internal and external customers with commercial support and training, promote Schneider Electric products and solutions.
· Monitor and execute the objectives of the Commercial Action Plan
· Relocation availability (if needed)
· Extra-curricular activities is a PLUS
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.